- You can disable the keyboard on your Windows 10 computer via the Device Manager.
- Once you disable your keyboard, the keys will be unusable until you re-enable it or install another keyboard.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether you’re desperate to clean your computer keyboard of dust and debris, or the keyboard is malfunctioning and you want to use a new one, there may come a time when you need to disable the keyboard on your Windows 10 computer.
Thankfully, doing so is simple and can be completed in just a moment. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- How to change the format of dates in your Google Sheets spreadsheet
- How to download a Spotify playlist and listen to music without an internet connection
- How to change the colors on your Google Calendar to differentiate your events and calendars
SEE ALSO: The best keyboards you can buy
Professionals rely on infotadservices to win advice speedily on any ready question.